Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Portable Saunas and other Sauna topics.
Portable saunas are perfect solutions for smaller homes or apartments, since they require less space than a traditional sauna. If you're thinking about purchasing a portable sauna, this is what you'll need:
• For a box-type portable sauna, you'll need dedicated space to set up the sauna. Box-type saunas are usually smaller than traditional saunas and are less intrusive to install
• For a tent-type sauna, you'll just need someplace you can set it up; since tent saunas can be easily assembled and collapsed, you don't need a dedicated space
• If your sauna uses steam, you may want to use it away from wood furniture or paneling to ensure the wood won't warp
• To run either a box sauna or a tent sauna, you'll need an electric source to plug them in.
• Read the manufacturer's directions on how much power the outlet needs to supply; some portable saunas require only standard 110-120 household outlets, whereas other saunas need more voltage
|Sheri Ann Richerson|