Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Sauna Equipment and other Sauna topics.
If you are putting in a steam room, one of the points to take into consideration is how to install the steam generator. Here are some tips when putting your steam generator into your steam room:
• Do not mount the generator inside the steam room (as it will get too hot) or outside (as it will get too cold)
• Make sure there is ample area around the generator for servicing and to access it if any parts need replaced
• Use plumbing unions, in case the generator ever needs to be removed for service or replacement
• The copper line used to connect the generator to the steam room should not be more than 20 feet. It should also slope downward towards the generator, and should not form any traps or gullies where condensation can accumulate
• Follow all manufacturer instructions when installing your generator