Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Portable Saunas and other Sauna topics.
Assembling a tent sauna is a speedy process, making it a good purchase if you want ease of use combined with portability. Most tent saunas are assembled in much the same way.
Here is a quick guide on how to set up a tent sauna:
• Open the tent by pulling the ends out
• Open up the frame and ensure it is stable
• Pull the seat down and make sure it is secured in the frame correctly
• Put water into the boiler, if you have a steam sauna
• Wait approximately 30 minutes for the water to warm; or, if you're using an infrared sauna, wait about 15 minutes for the sauna to heat up
• Slide in, zip up the tent, and enjoy the sauna