Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Sauna Equipment and other Sauna topics.
Sauna heaters can seem confusing. However, understanding a few simple terms will make it easy to select the perfect heater for your home sauna.
Sauna heaters can be electric, gas or wood burning. Each has different considerations depending on your location, type of sauna desired, available space and other factors.
1. Do you want a quick easy to use sauna or prefer the traditional smell and atmosphere of a wood burning sauna?
2. Do you have a location to install a wood burning or gas sauna or will it create a potential fire/other hazard?
3. Are you able and willing to cut wood, clean up or otherwise compensate for the wood required in a wood burning sauna heater?
4. Do you have the time to learn how to set the right temperature when dealing with a wood burning sauna heater?
5. Do you want a timer or other schedule option on your a sauna heater?