Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Infrared Sauna and other Sauna topics.
Infrared saunas available from saunas.com are safe and therapeutic. However, to make sure you get the most out of your sauna experience and practice “safe sauning,” you should follow these guidelines:
• Before you use any (not just infrared) sauna, make sure you ask your doctor if it's safe for you
• Drink plenty of water when using the sauna to keep yourself hydrated
• If you do not feel well at any time while using the sauna, leave immediately
• Do not use when you are pregnant without consulting your doctor
• Don't use a sauna if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Build the temperature and duration of you sauna sessions slowly; don't overdo all at once
• Do not use if you have the following medical conditions: adrenal suppression, acute joint injuries, hemophilia, or multiple sclerosis
If you have concerns about your health and infrared saunas, consult an expert at saunas.com.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|