Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Infrared Sauna and other Sauna topics.
The infrared sauna rooms at saunas.com offer numerous health benefits. Some of these health benefits include:
• Detoxification. Since infrared saunas make you sweat (some infrared saunas actually make you sweat 2-3 times more than a regular sauna), they help rid the body of heavy metal and other toxic chemicals, such as sodium, nicotine, and cholesterol. Getting rid of these bad elements in your body will improve your circulation
• Calorie burning. The heat in an infrared sauna can burn up to 900 calories in one 30-minute session. Relaxing in a Polar Sauna or SaunaGen infrared sauna room can give great weight loss benefits.
• Pain relief. Since the radiant heat in an infrared sauna directly penetrates the body, it can stimulate tissues that need a boost in infrared rays. Your body internally produces infrared energy to heal itself, so extra infrared heat can make tissues under stress can regenerate faster than normal. This healing results in the relief of headaches, arthritis pain, muscle spasms, and other tissue-related problems.
• Skin corrections. Since the infrared sauna causes the body to sweat, it can sweat out impurities that cause skin problems like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. It also can reduce the look of scars and burns.
• Cancer therapy. Recently, infrared technology has been used to treat cancer patients as an experimental therapy. While researchers are still working on the effectiveness of infrared therapy on cancer, it shows promise as an alternative treatment.