Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Build a Sauna and other Sauna topics.
Building a sauna can be a cost-saving and enjoyable experience. Make sure to think about all design considerations, though, before you actually start to build your sauna. Some points to keep in mind:
• How large do you want your sauna? How many people should it accommodate?
• How large do you want your heater or stove to be, and how much are you willing to spend on it?
• Do you want any additional rooms, like a shower or changing area?
• Do you want to build from a prefabricated sauna kit, or do you want to gather your materials yourself?
• Where do you want the sauna? Should it be indoors, or out?
• Is your electric power in the area you're building adequate and up to code?
• What kind of wood do you want to use? Is it appropriate?